Corporate law, energy law, commercial law
We advise international companies in investment projects and, also, in their day-to-day operations in Hungary. Major projects included formations of joint ventures, private equity transactions and project finance deals.
- Hungarian and foreign investors on the development of wind energy parks;
- different companies in acquiring permits and licenses in connection with cartel law, energy law and financial regulatory procedures;
- a British international retail chain on its entry to the Hungarian market;
- a foreign investor on the acquisition of a prestigious Hungarian hotel;
- numerous Hungarian and foreign private equity funds on their Hungarian investments;
- Hungarian funds and asset-management companies in licensing procedures and every day operations;
- different clients on corporate law issues like the management of shareholders' meetings including the drafting of the related documentation;
- different clients on bankruptcy law issues as a legal advisor of creditors and debtor companies as well.
Contact to practice group